At Monroe & Keele, P.C., our attorneys are prepared to defend you against any criminal charge, from minor traffic violations to serious state and federal felony charges.
No criminal charge is too serious and no case too complex. We have successfully handled numerous complex, high-profile criminal trials and appeals for clients in Tulsa and throughout Oklahoma.
Remember, time is of the essence, especially when your future and reputation are on the line. Before talking to police or law enforcement officials, discuss your case with an experienced criminal defense lawyer who can protect your rights.
We represent defendants in state, federal and municipal courts. The scope of our practice includes:
- DUI defense: Defending clients against all types of drunk driving charges, including first-time, multiple and felony DUI charges.
- Drug crimes: Handling serious drug crime charges, including possession, distribution and trafficking of illegal and prescription drugs.
- Sex crimes: Protecting the rights and reputations of clients accused of sexual assault, child pornography and other sex crime charges.
- Violent crimes: Standing up for clients accused of assault, battery, domestic violence and other violent criminal charges in Oklahoma.
- White collar crimes: Representing clients charged with fraud, embezzlement, forgery and other white collar criminal charges.
- Criminal record expungements: The term “expungement” means that a person’s arrest or conviction is “sealed” or erased from their public record.
- Traffic violations: Fighting speeding tickets and other traffic violations in municipal courts in Tulsa and throughout surrounding areas.
Our Tulsa criminal defense attorneys provide a thorough and aggressive legal approach. We begin by listening to you and analyzing every detail of your case before developing a strategy. From the first moment you reach out to us for help, you are treated with respect.
Talk To A Defense Attorney Who Can Help
To learn more or to schedule your initial consultation with an experienced defense lawyer in Tulsa, contact us today online or by telephone at 918-592-1144.